Please be aware of scams in relation to booking hotels for events
Please ensure that you book direct or through Kirsty Westran below
Please note there are a limited amount of bedrooms available at each hotel, and the heavily discounted rates currently offered are only available for a very short period of time. You are strongly advised to get your accommodation requests booked as soon as you can as we cannot guarantee prices and rooms will remain available.
The location for this conference is the famous seaside resort and charming city of Brighton on the south coast of England. The Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel is the host hotel and you can take advantage of the special discounted rates for delegates by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel, Kings Road, Brighton, BN1 2FU
Set on the vibrant Brighton seafront, Hilton Brighton Metropole perfectly captures the character of this much-loved city while retaining Victorian elegance and charm. From the stylish dining venues to the modern health club facilities, it is the perfect base from which to explore Brighton’s culture and diversity. Even with contemporary touches throughout the hotel, the heritage and character of the 125 year history shines brightly through.
Just an hour from London, the hotel is within walking distance of all that Brighton has to offer. Within minutes you could be strolling down the historic, winding alleyways of The Lanes, discovering a myriad of colourful boutiques, cafes or bars. The iconic Brighton Pavilion, famous pebbly beach, Brighton Pier, Sealife Centre and varied water sports are all close by, while the fabulous new British Airways i360 is right on the doorstep.
• 4 star hotel
• Living Well Health Club and Indoor Pool
• Schmoo by the Sea Treatments
• Town centre is a short walk
• Car parking £25.00 daily, limited spaces. Please note, hotel car park is located in St Margarets Place, Brighton, BN1 2FD. Max height 1.8m.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Brighton is less than an hour by train from London and only 30 minutes from Gatwick airport
• Trains operate from London Victoria, St Pancras International, London Bridge and Clapham junction
• Train station is a 5 minute walk
• Unique mix of dining and drinking experiences
£138 inc tax per night discounted bed & breakfast rate for delegates of OH2019 (single occupancy of a standard double room)